EASY ACCESS FOR ALL ATHLETES.
Built for all basketball players and inspired by Elena Delle Donne, the Nike Air Zoom UNVRS with FlyEase technology gives you a quick and easy way to get into your shoes and onto the court. The heel of the shoe folds down to let you slip in then a strap secures the fit.
Easy Step-In Access
- FlyEase technology works with a magnetised heel that folds down and connects to the midsole, opening up the back of the shoe so you can slide your foot in without hands.
1-Handed, 2-Motion Lockdown
- An articulated strap is connected to Flywire cables that lock the upper down over your foot with one upward pull. Then it wraps entirely around the heel and fastens securely, giving you a custom fit that locks you in.
- Full-length Nike Air Zoom cushioning is stitched directly to the shoe's upper, bringing it right up under your foot and providing responsiveness, regardless of your size.
- Re-engineered Flyknit construction is lightweight, breathable and supportive.
- "Expand human potential across the UNVRS. All genders, all abilities, all origins, everyone" printed inside the strap
- Rubber outsole with cylindrical node pattern offers durable traction
- Lightweight, resilient foam midsole
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Colour Shown: Black/Black/Current Blue/White
- Style: CQ6422-001